– Junior Blasters is for kids learning the basic skills of cricket with participants building their skills through fun, game based activities. The activities are designed for small groups to ensure every child gets a go, allowing them to test and learn new skills. When they have mastered the basics they will be ready to graduate to Master Blasters where they can play modified games of cricket.
– More information about the Junior Blaster Program can be found here: https://playcricket.com.au/junior/cricketblast-juniorblasters
– To sign up to a Junior Blaster program, or to find your nearest program, go to this link and enter your post code: https://playcricket.com.au/
– Masters Blasters is a fun, social, safe, cricket program for boys and girls who can bowl with a straight arm over 14m. It is much shorter than traditional cricket, with a maximum of 90 minutes playing time. All the equipment is supplied and the games usually take place at the same venue each week, at a local cricket club or community centre.
– More information about the Master Blaster Program can be found here: https://playcricket.com.au/junior/cricketblast-masterblasters
– To sign up to a Master Blaster program, or to find your nearest program, go to this link and enter your post code: https://playcricket.com.au/